Sunday, July 13, 2008

Amanda Bynes

I know I haven't posted in a long time, but I've had a lot of half-coherent, somewhat furious quandaries racing through my brain (in the manner of that La's song, which is not about heroin), such as: Why don't people think Amanda Bynes is hot?
C'mon, just because she never showed up to fulfill your 12-year-old fantasies doesn't mean you can deny her the stardom she so richly, mysteriously deserves.

That's all for now. I know, you need time to process this.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i mean, i think she's hot. i always loved her show when i was about... 12.

Ami said...

this just in: amanda bynes dating seth macfarlane. i know you need time to process this.

826michigan Workshops said...

write something, you ass. -katherine

Jessie said...

I HATE YOU UPDATE THIS SHIT